Important information: merger of several ETFs
We are pleased to inform you of the mergers by absorption of:
- “Lyxor Core Euro Government Bond (DR) UCITS ETF” into “Amundi Prime Euro Govies”
- “Lyxor EuroMTS Covered Bond Aggregate UCITS ETF” into “Amundi Euro Corp 0-1Y ESG”
- “Lyxor MSCI EMU ESG Leaders Extra (DR) UCITS ETF” into “Amundi Index MSCI EMU SRI PAB”
- “Lyxor MSCI Japan ESG Leaders Extra (DR) UCITS ETF” into “Amundi Index MSCI Japan SRI PAB”
- “Lyxor STOXX Europe 600 Real Estate UCITS ETF” into “Amundi FTSE Epra Europe Real Estate”
We believe that these mergers will allow for larger fund sizes, and achieve economies of scale in the management of the funds that will directly benefit investors.
The effective date of the mergers is scheduled on 18th November - 2022.
Read the notices to shareholders and KIIDs in the Document Library.